Build an IoT solution in a day using Microsoft IoT Central, an IoT SaaS solution. No development expertise required.
You're invited to an IoT in a Day workshop. You will discover how easy it is to build an IoT application on Microsoft IoT Central. Take the MXChip home with you to show your colleagues your new IoT application running on Azure.
Microsoft IoT Central breaks down barriers to deriving business benefits from IoT by reducing time, skills and investment to deploy an enterprise-grade IoT solution.
- 9:00 a.m. - Registration, networking, light breakfast
- 9:30 a.m. - Overview of Microsoft IoT Central
- 10:30 a.m. - Break, coffee
- 10:45 a.m. - Set up device (MXChip) and create your first application
- 11:45 a.m. - Lunch (provided)
- 1:00 p.m. - Set up telemetry, dashboards, device sets
- 2:00 p.m. - Break, coffee
- 2:30 p.m. - Set up rules, actions, roles
- 3:30 p.m. - Next steps for your IoT Journey, Q&A
Please note: No development expertise required. As part of this workshop, please bring a laptop with you and set up your Azure subscription prior to the workshop. If you don't yet have an Azure subscription, set it up here.