About Mesh Systems
Mesh Systems is an Internet of Things software and services company bridging the gap between idea and commercial implementation. Our solutions are delivered to customers leveraging our unique set of capabilities and best-in-class framework of components, software and cloud-based infrastructure. We deliver and manage enterprise-grade IoT applications around a diverse set of customers, use cases, and industry verticals.
About the Position: Application Engineer
Mesh Systems is a dynamic, high growth company searching for a motivated team member that wants to be part of one of the leading ‘Internet of Things’ (IoT) companies in the world. This position is based in our Carmel, IN offices and for this position we are searching for a candidate that loves IoT, cloud and is a passionate / motivated developer wanting to learn and experience new technical challenges each day. Specifically, this job will be around development and support of both mobile and web applications for our customers.
- Develop and maintain Azure cloud applications utilizing the full .Net development stack working with the user interface elements of a particular IoT Application.
- Develop applications consisting of both web and mobile components
- Work within a highly collaborative team working on cutting edge IoT solutions utilizing modern Agile methodologies as a process framework
- Some customer interaction with a project manager to help define requirements around applications delivered
- Documentation and architectural diagrams for team sharing
- Application development technology experience using some of the following (but not all technologies) C#, .NET Core, MVC Razor, Angular, AJAX, JQuery, CSS, REST API design, Swagger, SQL, Container Technology, Microservice design
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL data storage
- Graphics tools such as Adobe Photoshop
- Mobile application tools such as Xamarin for development of iOS or Android based application
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to multi-task
- Able to work both independently and with a team depending on assignment
- Experience working with version control and source repository software. Visual Studio Online and Git experience a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Azure IoT Hub, Event Hubs, Stream Analytics and other Azure PaaS related services a major plus
- Bachelor degree in Graphic Arts, Computer Science, MIS or electrical engineering
- Experience with cloud computing
How to apply:
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.