About Mesh Systems
Mesh Systems is an Internet of Things software and services company bridging the gap between idea and commercial implementation. Our solutions are delivered to customers leveraging our unique set of capabilities and best-in-class framework of components, software and cloud-based infrastructure. We deliver and manage enterprise-grade IoT applications around a diverse set of customers, use cases, and industry verticals.
About the Position: IoT Senior Software Engineer
Mesh Systems is a dynamic, high growth company searching for a motivated team member that wants to be part of one of the leading ‘Internet of Things’ (IoT) companies in the world. This position is based in our Carmel, IN offices and for this position we are searching for a candidate that loves IoT, cloud and is a passionate / motivated developer wanting to learn and experience new technical challenges each day.
Specifically, the candidate must be an experienced Microsoft Azure Cloud Engineer. In this role, you will help us architect, build and enhance our cloud platform using the latest Azure PaaS services and Azure components. You will work as part of a highly focused, cross-discipline team.
- Design, develop, and maintain Azure cloud applications utilizing the full .Net development stack with an emphasis on but not limited to cloud middleware
- Work within a highly collaborative team working on cutting edge IoT solutions utilizing modern Agile methodologies as a process framework
- Documentation and architectural diagrams for team sharing
- Occasion travel to customer location both US and International
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or relevant experience and accomplishments – minimum experience of 6-8 years
- Experience architecting and building PaaS cloud solutions the with the Microsoft Azure platform
- Experience with cloud software design patterns - micro services, messaging, distributed caching, etc.
- Experience with some relevant Azure technologies is required - IoT Hub, Event Hub, Service Bus, Micro Services, Functions, Service Fabric, Web sites, Distributed Cache, Document DB, etc.
- Background in SCADA or device communications such as OPC, Modbus, etc. is a plus
- Developer background, experience with programming with the full Microsoft .Net stack
- Experience with continuous integration concepts and tools, such as VSTS Build/Release, GIT, etc.
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Azure ARM, etc.
- Must understand Agile/SCRUM methodologies and have applied them on a Scrum team
- Experience with API design including security such as OAuth and token exchange is a bonus
- Understanding of microservice general patterns and practices
- Understanding of firmware constrains and life cycles
- Familiarity with container technology in general (Docker in particular)
- Exceptional communication skills and proven record of accomplishment of presenting to executive-level leadership
- Proactive approach to problem resolution and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, MIS or electrical engineering
How to apply:
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.