About Mesh Systems
Mesh Systems is an Internet of Things software and services company bridging the gap between idea and commercial implementation. Our solutions are delivered to customers leveraging our unique set of capabilities and best-in-class framework of components, software and cloud-based infrastructure. We deliver and manage enterprise-grade IoT applications around a diverse set of customers, use cases, and industry verticals.
About the Position: Software Engineer
Mesh Systems is a dynamic, high growth company searching for a motivated team member that wants to be part of one of the leading ‘Internet of Things’ (IoT) companies in the world. This position is based in our Carmel, IN offices and for this position we are seeking a candidate that loves technology and is a passionate and motivated developer wanting to learn and experience new technical challenges each day.
You will have the opportunity to participate in the product development process, including: design, development, implementation, client validation and testing. Additionally, you will work as part of a highly focused, cross-discipline team with direct communication with the Senior Software Engineer.
- Develop and maintain web applications using .NET 3.5, 4.0 and 4.5 using Visual Studio, SQL Server and other data storage technologies on Microsoft Azure
- Focus is front end application development involving both web and mobile application development
- Work side by side with experienced team members in working through challenging technology requirements
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to multi-task
- Able to work both independently and with a team depending on assignment
- Mobile development for either iOS, Android or HTML5
- Experience with MVP/MVC patterns
- Experience working with version control and source repository software
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL data storage
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, MIS or electrical engineering
- Exposure to cloud computing
How to apply:
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .