About Mesh Systems
Mesh Systems is an Internet of Things software and services company bridging the gap between idea and commercial implementation. Our solutions are delivered to customers leveraging our unique set of capabilities and best-in-class framework of components, software and cloud-based infrastructure. We deliver and manage enterprise-grade IoT applications around a diverse set of customers, use cases, and industry verticals.
About the Position: IoT Software Engineer
Mesh Systems is a dynamic, high growth company searching for a motivated team member that wants to be part of one of the leading ‘Internet of Things’ (IoT) companies in the world. This position is based in our Carmel, IN offices and for this position we are searching for a candidate that loves IoT, cloud and is a passionate / motivated developer wanting to learn and experience new technical challenges each day.
You will be joining a team dedicated to architecting and building out an Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) program using the Microsoft Azure services and products.
- Develop and maintain Azure cloud applications utilizing the full .Net development stack with an emphasis on but not limited to cloud middleware. Heavy emphasis on the testing and quality assurance aspect in this role.
- Work within a highly collaborative team working on cutting edge IoT solutions utilizing modern Agile methodologies as a process framework
- Work side by side with experienced team members in working through challenging technology requirements
- Documentation and architectural diagrams for team sharing
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to multi-task
- Able to work both independently and with a team depending on assignment
- Some application development technology experience including ASP.Net, C#, AJAX, SOAP plus XML, SQL, JQuery, IIS, CSS, Web Services
- Experience working with version control and source repository software
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL data storage
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Azure IoT Hub, Event Hubs, Stream Analytics and other Azure related services a major plus
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, MIS or electrical engineering
- Experience with cloud computing
How to apply:
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org