About Mesh Systems
Mesh Systems is an Internet of Things software and services company bridging the gap between idea and commercial implementation. Our solutions are delivered to customers leveraging our unique set of capabilities and best-in-class framework of components, software and cloud-based infrastructure. We deliver and manage enterprise-grade IoT applications around a diverse set of customers, use cases, and industry verticals.
About the Position: Customer Success Manager
Mesh Systems is a dynamic, high growth company searching for a motivated team member that wants to be part of one of the leading ‘Internet of Things’ (IoT) companies in the world. This position is based in our Carmel, IN office and for this position we are seeking a candidate full of energy and passion for customer success! This role is primarily about project management and co-ordination but it is critical you love technology and the innovative and exciting opportunities it can bring.
This role will report directly to the VP of Program Management.
- Direct interaction with customers and coordination of their requests with engineering team
- Responsible for managing the tasks, timelines and work items of a given customer’s project
- Work side by side with experienced team members in working through challenging technology requirements
- Maintain projects status and activities in project management software
- Some testing to ensure deliverable is ready for customer review use
- At least 3-5 years of hands on project management experience primarily around software development
- Project management activities around device or contract manufacturing would be considered a plus
- Ability to manage cross functional teams consisting of developers, vendors, partners and business users
- Proactive approach to problem resolution and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Organize meetings and arrange meetings between team members and customers
- Run and record minutes at meetings (take i.e. take very good notes!)
- Create project schedules, keep detailed project notes/records and develop/manage project strategies
- Experience in managing implementation challenges as they arise and working through them as needed in a team environment
- Agile / Scrum experience considered a plus
- Ability to drive a project from concept to delivery
- Bachelor’s degree
How to apply:
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org